Monday, January 5, 2009

CHOKE ON THIS

The Purpose:

Bore readers away with my erratic stories?
I wouldn't say "bore." I admit, I've had days where I've become a victim of unecessary and tedious repetition, so it can be pretty boring here and there; but the experiences I will share with you will leave you wanting more. As you read my stories, they will leave a remarkable impact on you; it'll be like the kind of film you'll think about for days afterward. So good, it's worth seeing again, and again... and again! In this case, reading. That's just one way of looking at it.

Of course, you might as well not care about my stories. Who I'm I- you dont even know me! You may find me boring. And finally, do you really have nothing else better to do than to be a nosey bastard and intrude in the lives of others?

If you do happen to fall under any of these categories, no life, nosey, or just a plain old bastard, then feel free to make reading my shit an obligation. Thanks and until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment